Hatz Newsletter

Discussions about ideas and thoughts to make your Association even better.
kconner

Hatz Newsletter

Post by kconner »

Hello Hatzers,

A big Hatz Off to Ron and Margy for producing our newsletter over the past few years. They are getting close to retirement and plan to travel. I've agreed to take over the newsletter with help from my wife Cindi. I believe the newsletter has been the core of the Hatz Association since it's beginning and has kept our membership strong. Please take time to send a write-up and photos of your project or completed Hatz and any other Hatz Newz. I plan to have a newsletter ready by mid January 2014. Thanks everyone!

Kevin Conner
12329 N. 70th E. Ave.
Collinsville, OK 74021

Kevin.conner@williams.com
918-269-3361
HC85

Re: Hatz Newsletter

Post by HC85 »

Hello, The last news letter I have received from the association is dated Spring 2015.

Have there been any made since then? I've spoken to you about not getting any news letters the last 2 annual meetings. The email not working, no stamps, no issues made since 2015? Or, is it just sun spots or something?

Please forward any issues that may have been made since then to:

Email: rfs1260@yahoo.com
or mail to:

Rick Shultz
14853 Sidney Plattsville Rd
Sidney OH, 45365

Thanks! : )
painless

Post by painless »

Hey Frank

I’m the culprit in this. Long story short, the first part of your email address was recorded with caps instead of lower case.

It’s really hard to get good help these days..... :?

Sorry about the mixup. I’ll get those back issues out to you within the next couple days.
Jeff Orear
Hatz Classic #138
Peshtigo,WI
https://eaabuilderslog.org/?s=Patients
HC85

Post by HC85 »

Hi Doc, no problem! I'm looking forward to reading them! Thanks for responding so fast!

Making fittings on my project ....still. Wanna make center section cabanes next!

Happy Hatzing!

Rick......(I go by my middle name on Facebook......For some reason I am paranoid about stuff like that. )