Hatz Fly-in Brodhead 2015

News and Field Reports of fly-ins around the country where Hatz Nutz gather.
hatz672

Re: Hatz Fly-in Brodhead 2015

Post by hatz672 »

Don't sweat it. Brodhead is a small town and the airport is due south within a couple miles. Look on Google Earth and find Brodhead, Wi. The airport is straight south of town, on Airport Road which is first left when heading south from Brodhead on WI Rt. 11 and then a mile or so down the blacktop. The airplanes circling the place will give it away. Camping entrance is the at the far south end of the airport and is the same entrance used for the the t-hangars at the south end. If you've never been there, be prepared for a treat. Give me a holler at hatz672@gmail.com if you need more directions. --Galen Johnson
HC85

Post by HC85 »

Yep, first time for me. Thanks for the info Wheels and Galen.... I will be able to find it. Hoping for good weather!
JBMoore

Post by JBMoore »

From the Chapter 431 website..... http://www.eaa431.org

FIELD CONDITION REPORT – JULY 13, 2015 – Brodhead Airport is in pretty good shape for the fly-in. An overnight storm on July 12 knocked a few trees down, which will be cleaned up today, but watch for broken limbs above you if camping in the woods. The mosquitoes are thick so bring appropriate repellant. Also, the weather is forecast to be hot and Wisconsin humid all week.

See you there!

Jeff Moore
Jeff Moore
Treasurer-HBA
Pendleton, IN.
mtaylor

Post by mtaylor »

Annual Saturday morning business meeting.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mtaylor

Post by mtaylor »

More meeting...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.