Hatz Fly-in Brodhead 2016

News and Field Reports of fly-ins around the country where Hatz Nutz gather.
kconner

Hatz Fly-in Brodhead 2016

Post by kconner »

Looking forward to our Fly-in again next week at Brodhead. I spoke with EAA Chapter 431 President Mike Weeden
and he encourages everyone to go to http://www.eaa431.org/brodhead. Here you will find information about flying in to
Brodhead, camping information and fuel services available. We will plan to hold our Board Meeting Sat. morning
at 9 am and members meeting at 10 am. Come and join us and we will have a great time talking Hatz Biplanes.
We are also on the schedule at Oshkosh for a Hatz forum at 4 pm Tuesday the 26th. Hope to see you there!

Kevin Conner
hreilly

Re: Hatz Fly-in Brodhead 2016

Post by hreilly »

We too are looking forward to seeing and catching up with everyone. We'll be able to provide rides between the airport and Monroe if needed. See you soon, Herb and Ro.
mtaylor

Post by mtaylor »

Cindy and I are driving up Friday afternoon so we also can provide transportation to and from town(s). Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Mark Taylor
JBMoore

Post by JBMoore »

Friday morning blast off... be there around noon.
Jenny and the granddaughter plan on driving Saturday.

Jeff Moore
Jeff Moore
Treasurer-HBA
Pendleton, IN.
dougm

Post by dougm »

My son and I are stuck in Ohio waiting out the weather. The forecast is for more thunderstorms Saturday night at Brodhead so we are going to head straight for Oshkosh. See you all there.
Doug
Building Hatz Classic s/n 093 & Rotec R3600
Hatz Webmaster
dougm

Post by dougm »

Well I guess Brodhead wasn't in the catds for us this year. Got stuck in Knox, IN last night with an ignition issue. Mechanic says it's a dead plug. We'll find out more this morning.
Doug
Building Hatz Classic s/n 093 & Rotec R3600
Hatz Webmaster