Material and Supplier list

Got an idea for a new conference area or new forum in an existing conference? How's about that thing that bugs you every time you use the forum? Tell us about it here!
anthonyh

Material and Supplier list

Post by anthonyh »

I have been searching thru threads and trying to write down as much info as possible about different suppliers for parts and materials and also builder material list. Would it be possible to create a section for the posting of material list and suppliers where builders have been able to locate needed items. This would be helpful to everyone building to have everything loacted in one location. Maybe eveyone could submit suppliers they used for diferent items and the materials ordered ie: Wood/Metal.

Just a thought!!
Anthony
ronpenrose

Re: Material and Supplier list

Post by ronpenrose »

That is a great suggestion. Hope they put something up on the site. I did not build my Hatz but if I were, it would certainly be a valuable resource. Another would be Tips section. I have gained a lot of insight looking through all the projects on the site and found some unique modifications builders have made that would be nice to know if building. In fact one which provides information about an alteration enabling an adjustable horizontal stabilizer si something I am going to do to my plane.
dougm

Post by dougm »

Tips can be posted in the Resources section if appropriate.
Doug
Building Hatz Classic s/n 093 & Rotec R3600
Hatz Webmaster
Jim Pinkerton

Post by Jim Pinkerton »

I have a list of all the steel materials that I had purchased for building my Hatz. If you want to email me at j-jpink@bresnan.net I can forward this list to anyone that is interested. Jim
dougm

Post by dougm »

Jim,
I got your list and will post it shortly.
Doug
Building Hatz Classic s/n 093 & Rotec R3600
Hatz Webmaster
anthonyh

Post by anthonyh »

Thanks Jim,

I know that will be a big help when the time comes for my metal order.

Anthony