Hatz Classic-Need to sell

Where Hatz members may list items for sale or trade or make wants known.

Hatz Classic-Need to sell

Postby johnkerr » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:40 am

2010 Bronze Lindy winner with Rotek radial engine with mechanical fuel injected throttle body. Some of you will remember the burgandy and silver paint scheme.110 hours total time. Always hangared. Health issues make keeping fine airplane impractical.
kerrjohna@comcast.net. 435-757-7420. Was on Barnstormer last year for $60,000
johnkerr

Re: Hatz Classic-Need to sell

Postby duncangalt » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:59 pm

Hi John. We don't have 60,000 for the plane but I would gladly buy the origal plans or a copy of the plans from you. My son and I just bought CB-1 plans #951 but are really want to build a plane more like more like the Classic. I sent a check to Makelan for Classic plans February 6, 2018 and after some delay actually spoke to Sylvia. She had had an accident and "broken a few things" but would have someone send out the plans. No contact since. Check was never cashed. Hope she's alright. My son is three years into the Aeronautical Engineering program at Cal Poly and is starting a special hands on course. His project is to build a set of ribs (maybe a whole wing) for a HATZ. I don't want him to start on the CB-1 wing and then have to back up and re-work or replace it for the Classic mods. I'll gladly pay full new price for a set and return them if Makelan ever ships mine. JUst in case you're not a member and want to get in touch with me... duncangalt@yahoo.com or 805-402-0009
duncangalt

Re: Hatz Classic-Need to sell

Postby duncangalt » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:57 pm

Problem solved! Thanks to Jim Towey we are now the proud owners of Hatz Classic plans # 187 as well as enough aircraft spruce to make a complete set of ribs.
duncangalt

Return to For Sale / Wanted