Wanted: hatz classic plans

Where Hatz members may list items for sale or trade or make wants known.
hatzdude

Wanted: hatz classic plans

Post by hatzdude »

hey everyone, Ted here. I have been looking/researching an airplane project forever and have pretty much decided on a hatz classic. I was wondering if anyone might have or know of a set of classic plans that need a new home or are gathering dust (not sawdust), that could be purchased for a reasonable sum. look forward to hearing from the membership. happy hatzing, ted
benderfesk

Re: Wanted: hatz classic plans

Post by benderfesk »

Hi everybody!
I don't want to start the new thread as I read Ted bought the plans so I'll reuse his thread.
Recently I bought the CB-1 plans and have been familiarizing with them ever since. Although I read some of the solutions are better/simpler to implement the CB-1 way I found out some that I am not quite satisfied with and am thinking about implementing them from the Classic project. If anybody is willing to share certain details from his Classic plans (especially those who have had their plans scanned) or sell them completely, please PM me or something. I can offer the same from the CB-1 project.
I tried contacting Makelan on all of the email addresses I could find but to no avail. Ted, you got the plans from Makelan recently, right? How did you contact them?
Best regards!
Luka
hatzdude

Re: Wanted: hatz classic plans

Post by hatzdude »

hey Luca, I purchased plans set # 167 from Makelan. I found a phone # for Sylvia (at Makelan) somewhere and used that to contact them and order the plans. She seemed pretty reachable and the order happened in a timely fashion. I still have the # if you need it, let me know , cheers, Ted