Desperately Need HATZ Classic Plans

Where Hatz members may list items for sale or trade or make wants known.
duncangalt

Desperately Need HATZ Classic Plans

Post by duncangalt »

Need HATZ Classic plans! My son and I just bought CB-1 plans #951 but are really intent on building the Classic. I sent a check to Makelan for Classic plans February 6, 2018 and after some delay actually spoke to Sylvia. She had had an accident and "broken a few things" but would have someone send out the plans. No contact since. Check was never cashed. Hope she's alright. My son is three years into the Aeronautical Engineering program at Cal Poly and is starting a special hands on course. His project is to build a set of ribs for a HATZ wing. I don't want him to start on the CB-1 wing and then have to back up and re-work or replace it for the Classic we are going to build. I'll gladly pay full new price for a set and return them if Makelan ever ships mine. JUst in case you're not a member and want to get in touch with me... duncangalt@yahoo.com or 805-402-0009
duncangalt

Re: Desperately Need HATZ Classic Plans

Post by duncangalt »

Problem solved! Thanks to Jim Towey we are now the proud owners of Hatz Classic plans # 187 as well as enough aircraft spruce to make a complete set of ribs.
jptowey2

Re: Desperately Need HATZ Classic Plans

Post by jptowey2 »

After 2 years of looking at the plans, countless hours surfing web and this forum, and some pretty deep introspection on my available time and ability.....decided to pass along my plans and project to someone else (Duncan and son) who will bring it forward. In the end, great time noodling and interacting with all of you

So duncan now the owner of plans #187 and the project pieces I had bought from mmarien. Good luck and happy building.
Jim
Hatz Classic Plan #187
Sandwich, MA