New Classic purchase

A forum about all aspects of the construction and maintenance of the Billy Dawson inspired modified Hatz Classic biplane. Here is the place to ask your questions and get the answers from the real experts.
Jetsareforkids

New Classic purchase

Post by Jetsareforkids »

Well after many years of looking and having a project in my shop for three years, I'm now the owner of Hatz Classic S.N. 022. The airplane was finished in 2006 by Halvor Johansen in Idaho and flown for 29 hours. Then apparently Halvor got sick. and passed away, I purchased it from his family. The plane is made from a Makelan kit and has a O-320-D3G from a Piper Warrior. The build quality looks great and this was the third airplane he built. I haven't flown it yet, I need to get some biplane training for my insurance before I'm covered.
Jetsareforkids

Re: New Classic purchase

Post by Jetsareforkids »

S.N. 022 pictures,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jetsareforkids

Post by Jetsareforkids »

Wow, this pictures imported very large, anyone know how to shrink the file size so I can post more pics?
mmarien

Post by mmarien »

Nice HATZ. I like the colors.

In windows just right click on the picture and select Sent to from the popup menu and mail it to your self. You get to pick a size. 1024x768 is a nice size to post on forums.

If you have Microsoft Office right click the picture and select Open With. Select Microsoft Office. You can resize the picture there.

There probably also is a way to do it with iMac or iPad but I don't know how to on those platforms.
Murray Marien - HC 0180
Saskatoon Canada