Finally Starting

A forum about all aspects of the construction and maintenance of the Billy Dawson inspired modified Hatz Classic biplane. Here is the place to ask your questions and get the answers from the real experts.
jptowey2

Finally Starting

Post by jptowey2 »

After lots of life getting in the way.. just started rig jig this weekend. Getting all the material on order, and jigs should be done by the time the 1/4 x 1/4 arrive.

Stay tuned...
Jim
Hatz Classic Plan #187
Sandwich, MA
HC85

Re: Finally Starting

Post by HC85 »

Congrats! I'm 5 years this October into my project....my second attempt! Enjoy the process!
Bitshifter

Post by Bitshifter »

If you have a Facebook page post pictures of your progress. It is interesting when Facebook reminds me about something I posted years ago. It is nice to be reminded of your progress. I just recently saw my first rib from 5 years ago and I can walk out into the garage and see what almost looks like an airplane.
Welcome to the group
Ed White
HC 154

"In life 10% wrong is failure, in school it's an A"
alvinsager

Post by alvinsager »

Hi Jim,
Sounds great! Life and the restoration of my flying plane has certainly put a damper on my Hatz project. I don't even want to know when I started on it! Now all I have to do is finish building an engine for my Cygnet and I am all Hatz.
Al
mmarien

Post by mmarien »

Congrats Jim. I'm not that far ahead of you with #180. Keep us updated.
Murray Marien - HC 0180
Saskatoon Canada