Contacting Makelan

A forum about all aspects of the construction and maintenance of the Billy Dawson inspired modified Hatz Classic biplane. Here is the place to ask your questions and get the answers from the real experts.
Nick

Contacting Makelan

Post by Nick »

Hey folks, i just ran across this on The Biplane Forum (www.biplaneforum.com):

My order for Hatz Classic plans was returned to me by the post office. A phone call to Sylvia and Jeff helped me learn that they closed their PO Box listed on their web site:

http://www.hatzclassic.com/Contacts_and ... links.html

If you need to reach them, call the phone number on that page, or send snail mail to this address instead:

1565 Lone Oak Rd
New Braunfels, TX 78132-2844

I'm trying to work with Sylvia to offer my free help with her web site; she's just frustrated with her computer and the fact that the latest version of her web software dropped the template she used. Hopefully we'll have the site updated soon with the correct contact info shown above.
TangoWhiskey

Re: Contacting Makelan

Post by TangoWhiskey »

Thanks, Nick! I just came over here to post that message, at Doug's request. Glad to see it's already done!

I've received my plans, and am looking them over! The list of 'errata' on this forum was a good reference. Is there a list of any CHANGES (engineering or otherwise)?
Troy W. - Fort Worth TX - Hatz Classic 142
"In a world full of people, only some want to fly. Isn't that crazy?!" - Seal, Crazy, 1990