New Group Order for Flying Wires

A forum about all aspects of the construction and maintenance of the original Hatz CB-1 biplane. Here is the place to ask your questions and get the answers from the real experts.
gaylonhpugh

Re: New Group Order for Flying Wires

Post by gaylonhpugh »

Nick,
I did call David at Steen Friday and doing a CB-1 along with ya'lls classics is no problem. He did say just keep in touch with you for when you are ready to go. Count me in, I'm a definite.
gaylon
Nick

Post by Nick »

Fantastic!

Hey folks, we have four confirmed builders for the group order. One more and we can go ahead with the order.
Anyone out there sitting on the fence? :)

Nick
Nick

Post by Nick »

We now have five builders for the flying wires order, so if you're thinking about it, now's a great time. We'll probably be ordering within the next few weeks.
There's only a 1/2" difference on one wire between the cb-1 and classic, so either can get in on the order.

If interested, please let me know at nboughen(at)telus.net

Nick
Nick

Post by Nick »

Hey Hatz builders, one of our group has done some rescheduling and has decided to delay ordering wires. So we have a free spot.
If you're near needing your wires and want to save $900 on the order, come on aboard. (even if you're not near needing them you will eventually and you will still save $900. The price is only going up)

This applies to both Classic and CB-1 builders as there is only a small difference on one wire.

If you're interested please contact me at nboughen(at)telus.net

Thanks

Nick
Nick

Post by Nick »

Hey folks,

David at Steen Aero has confirmed 5 wire orders so he is ready to place the order now. He wanted me to do a "last call" just in case there was anyone else who wanted in on this. Bear in mind this is a $900 savings on wires. This applies to CB-1 and Classic aircraft.

If so please either email me at nboughen(at)telus.net or call David at Steen Aero Labs.

Thanks

Nick