missing red icons

Got an idea for a new conference area or new forum in an existing conference? How's about that thing that bugs you every time you use the forum? Tell us about it here!
rawheels

Re: missing red icons

Post by rawheels »

Doug,

Did you ever have a chance to look into adding a button/setting that would allow us to stay logged on to the forums? It isn't like there are a ton of messages all the time on the forum, but it is still inconvenient to have to log on every time.
rawheels

Post by rawheels »

Would still like to have some sort of auto-login option, if possible.
dougm

Post by dougm »

The more recent web browsers off that feature. I'm frequently prompted for that on various boards I frequent. Are you seeing that option?
Doug
Building Hatz Classic s/n 093 & Rotec R3600
Hatz Webmaster
rawheels

Post by rawheels »

I have the option for windows to store my passwords, and to auto-fill the boxes when I start typing, but I have to go through the log-in process each time I follow an e-mail link. On every other forum that I can think of, as well as most websites, the website somehow automatically logs me in and bypasses the login screen (as long as I don't log out before leaving). In fact, the only websites that I can think of that require a log in at every visit are this one and banking websites. I'm guessing it is an auto log-in PHP/cookie that is missing?
hatzadmin
Site Admin

Post by hatzadmin »

Just made a change. See if it works now.
Hatz Webmaster
rawheels

Post by rawheels »

Yes, that seems to work great. Thanks Doug!