Fuselage door

A forum about all aspects of the construction and maintenance of the Billy Dawson inspired modified Hatz Classic biplane. Here is the place to ask your questions and get the answers from the real experts.
mtaylor

Re: Fuselage door

Post by mtaylor »

I knew it was one of those "L" motors... :lol:
stearmoth

Post by stearmoth »

Thanks for explanation! To be honest, I didn't know anything about Frank Pavigla , his extraordinary Pietenpol and Waco 9! I then read somewhere that he also built once a Hatz CB-1! Does he still own it? I watched (and listened the healthy sound) of both Frank's Lambert Pietenpol and Waco 9 videos on youtube!
Boys, I there would be enough money and time I would start right away wit a new vintage project!
Hatzers please submit some pictures of the Brodhead Hatz/Pietenpol gathering! I would greatly appreciate it!

All the best, Hans
mtaylor

Post by mtaylor »

I didn't take many pics this year. Just took a couple of the Saturday morning meeting and this one of some old timer Hatzers and one young and beautiful Hatzgirl talking airplanes...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mtaylor

Post by mtaylor »

I will post some of my pics of Brodhead 2015 under a heading titled as such so they will be easy to find in a search.
stearmoth

Post by stearmoth »

Hi Mark,
That would be just fine! I am looking forward to seeing your pics!
Will also post some of our first fly-in we have taken part this weekend

Hans