Hatz cb-1/Classic project for sale

Where Hatz members may list items for sale or trade or make wants known.
Jetsareforkids

Hatz cb-1/Classic project for sale

Post by Jetsareforkids »

Hatz CB-1/Classic project for sale in Houston, TX. I purchased a flying Hatz, so my Hatz project is for sale. The project was started in the 1990's in California by a previous Hatz builder. Fuselage and tail are welded and on the landing gear. The fuselage was built about the time the Classic was coming out, so it includes many of the Classic features such as the reclined rear seat. Wing ribs are complete, center section is started, spars are included but not drilled yet. Most all the metal fittings and compression tubes are complete for the wings. Two sets of plans, one CB-1 and one Classic (New). New Matco tailwheel, plus a few boxes of misc. parts and pieces. Great start on a project for less than the cost of materials.No flying or drag wires included. $5,000
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jetsareforkids

Re: Hatz cb-1/Classic project for sale

Post by Jetsareforkids »

Price drop, $4,000. Lots of people have looked, but no buyers yet.
timgill

Post by timgill »

Realize this is an older thread, but I'm interested to see if this project is still available. My account is new so can't PM yet; so let me know! Thanks.
Jetsareforkids

Post by Jetsareforkids »

Sorry, it has sold.