Brodhead/OSH 2019

News and Field Reports of fly-ins around the country where Hatz Nutz gather.
kconner

Brodhead/OSH 2019

Post by kconner »

Who's Going?
I plan to arrive Brodhead mid-day Friday flying the Hatz. We will have our Annual Board Meeting Saturday and hold an election for new officers. Hope to have a good showing of Hatz Biplanes and hop some rides. There will be a couple of new Hatz Biplanes recently completed and I'm looking forward to celebrating these new completions. Please consider becoming an officer and keep the Hatz Association moving. I've been a great experience for 11 years now and time to turn it over to a new leader. Believe me it's worth it! Let us know if your coming. Will be great to see everyone!

OSHKOSH!
We have a display table reserved in the Vintage Hangar for the week Monday thru Friday. I plan to fly to OSH from Brodhead on Sunday and be there Mon, Tues, Wed. We need volunteers to staff the Hatz display table all week. Please volunteer for a few hours if you're able during OSH and we will continue to promote the Hatz Biplane Association. Our display worked out great last year and is a great place to hang out with other Hatz Nutz. Let's keep it going and growing! We are the greatest homebuilt type club! Let us know if you're plan to be there.

Kevin Conner
JBMoore

Re: Brodhead/OSH 2019

Post by JBMoore »

Not going to make Brodhead this year..... my HS class decided this was the weekend to have our 45th year reunion.
I will be at OSH arriving some time Sunday and staying at least until Friday.
Jeff Moore
Jeff Moore
Treasurer-HBA
Pendleton, IN.
dougm

Post by dougm »

Weather permitting, I'll be there with my son Sean this year... then on to OSH. WX looks a bit iffy for our scheduled Thurs departure from MA, but we should make it.
Doug
Doug
Building Hatz Classic s/n 093 & Rotec R3600
Hatz Webmaster
Jetsareforkids

Post by Jetsareforkids »

I wasn’t able to get enough time off to fly up for Brodhead/Oshkosh this year. I plan on flying up commercial to Oshkosh later in the week.

Kevin Fruehwirth
Houston, TX
dougm

Post by dougm »

Still grounded in MA due to wx. Probably won't make Brodhead and will fly straight to OSH. See you all there.
Doug
Building Hatz Classic s/n 093 & Rotec R3600
Hatz Webmaster
wildhorsesracing

Post by wildhorsesracing »

We are driving in to Brodhead today around noon, looking forward to seeing everyone. Then tomorrow off to OSH!
-Jim Pantas
N89DG