New Years resolution

A forum about all aspects of the construction and maintenance of the original Hatz CB-1 biplane. Here is the place to ask your questions and get the answers from the real experts.
vern

New Years resolution

Post by vern »

Will members resolve that there will be many more posts and pix to make this site much more active?
Will you? :?:
hatz215

Re: New Years resolution

Post by hatz215 »

Hope so. I check here every day.
hatz215

Post by hatz215 »

photo.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rob

Post by Rob »

I also check daily for new content. Would be nice if more active to inspire and motivate. Have been contemplating a Hatz Classic for my next project. Are there any current builders out there? Any chance of a group buy in the future on flying wires? Running a batch of strut end forks? Enough builders to get Hans and Sam to run multiple sets of drag/anti-drag wires?
Ray Beeninga

Post by Ray Beeninga »

Just got back on Hatz site. Still working on plans # 362. Wings.CC. and all control surfaces finished and covered through color. Fuselage on gear , engine mounted, controls in and hooked up, CC and fuel tank complete and all fuel lines made up. Need to hook up brake lines. Instrument panel not yet installed. Need to fabricate N struts and flying wire fittings. Anyone know why special fork fittings for the struts need to be machined. whats wrong with the AN665 fork fittings available from Spruce? ------At 77 I'm hoping I can still get in when I finish it. At 77 not sure about my welding any more, anyone know of a good fabrication shop that has built Hatz N struts? If so give me a call please, 918-916-1865. I'll post some pictures when I figure out how! Ray