2021 HBA Fly In News

Discussions about ideas and thoughts to make your Association even better.
JBMoore

2021 HBA Fly In News

Post by JBMoore »

Once again, a good time was had by all.
There is also news to pass along - the Association is moving into the 21st Century! The Board approved the creation of a PayPal Account which should make payments to the Association more convenient.
For the time being, if you wish to pay dues, purchase plans, buy something or just throw money at us, please send an email to hatz248@aol.com with your request and I will send you an invoice. The grand plan is to set up an online store, on the website, so all you will need to do click and check out. I will be working with the web editor to get this set up so please be patient. We will also be investigating other ways to pay with plastic money.

Speaking of buying things, the Association bought t-shirts for the fly in and have extras for sale. One color with the Association's logo on the front.
Hatz Shirt.jpg
We have men's M-L-XL and women's M-L. $20 each including shipping within the US. Overseas members will need to let me know how they want them shipped. I can use the US Postal system but it takes several months for the package to arrive.

Again, a good time was had by all and thanks to the members who attended and helped make it a success.
See you all next time!

Jeff Moore
Treasurer
Hatz Biplane Association
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jeff Moore
Treasurer-HBA
Pendleton, IN.