O-320 for sale

Where Hatz members may list items for sale or trade or make wants known.
rupertjl

O-320 for sale

Post by rupertjl »

I want to put a Rotec 3600 on my Classic, problem is I have enough pieces to build about 1.75 O-320's for it. I'm afraid when it comes time I'll just rebuild the O-320 and not bite the bullet and get the Rotec. So I'm looking to sell my O-320 parts.

I will start to compile a complete list, but I originally bought a engine from a A&P school that was going out of business. I started collecting parts and pieces from there. I now have two conical mount crankcases, a non SB505 compliant but straight crankshaft, 8 cylinders, 4 known to have 110 hours on them. I have a brand new gasket kit, old slick mags, carb, new parts and peices here and there. Rods, cam, internals are all there. I had originally planned on sending all parts out to be inspected and reworked as necessary, then building the engine myself.

I have well over 7K invested in parts, I would like to get 5K for it, but would entertain all reasonable offers. My hope is to get enough for a deposit on a Rotec...

feel free to contact me at the numbers or email below for more questions. I'm located in Southern MD (20630). I'm only listing it here for the Hatzer's, if no one takes, I'll just hold on to it for now.

v/r,
Jud

judson.rupert@navy.mil
301-904-8105 (cell)
301-994-0630 (home)
rupertjl

Re: O-320 for sale

Post by rupertjl »

Well the deposit for the Rotec when down at OSH this year, so I'm a little more motivated to move it. I have put some spare parts on Ebay already but still have enough to complete one engine minus a carb. If there is more interest in parting it out, I would entertain that as well, just email me or respond here to what you're looking for.

v/r,
Jud
rupertjl

Post by rupertjl »

Cutting the price in half, $2500. Need to get rid of it and make room.
skomlodi

Post by skomlodi »

Hi. I'm new to the forum. Was wandering if you have a list of parts still available or if you have sold them all? If you have the list, please let me know. You can reach me at skomlodi@hotmail.com
Thanks,
Skip
rupertjl

Re: O-320 for sale (SOLD)

Post by rupertjl »

Engine is sold