Jim miglino passes

Where Hatz members may list items for sale or trade or make wants known.
ruth

Jim miglino passes

Post by ruth »

For anyone who knew my Dad --here in gray georgia, he passed away on september 14 2010! He started his 3rd hatz a year ago--in spite of failing health= he was able to build 3- 1/2 wings! FOR SALE
2 are fabric ready one still on the varnish board- I have alot of "stuff" from tools to wood (spruce i think) I also have a number of scale kits -1 brand new that came in the mail the day after he died.
I am his daughter, i get to Gray GA. at least once a month. You may contact me there 478 986 1523 > please leave a message.
bsacks65

Re: Jim miglino passes

Post by bsacks65 »

Ruth,
I am very sorry to hear of your father's passing. I live in Warner Robins and belong to EAA 38 where he was a member. A couple years ago I visited him in Gray. I brought along my first Hatz wing to show him and have a couple pictures of him inspecting it. He had a lot of good advice for me seeing as this is my first wooden aircraft project.
I am interested in any of his Hatz stuff you would be willing to part with. Please contact me at 478-213-2555 or bsacks05@cox.net
Again, my condolences,
Bruce
WacoJoe

Re: Jim miglino passes

Post by WacoJoe »

Ruth,

Very sorry to hear of your loss. We'll keep you and all your family in our thoughts and prayers.

An interesting personal note about your dad. Jim was the very first EAA member I talked to the day I started work at EAA on October 22nd, 2001. I had several conversations with him over the years I've worked here, and though I never had the pleasure of meeting Jim I feel as if I know him. He'll always hold a special place in my heart.

Godspeed Jim.

God be with you Ruth, and with your family.
Cheers!

Joe