Flying wire lugs

Where Hatz members may list items for sale or trade or make wants known.
LarryC

Flying wire lugs

Post by LarryC »

Full set of flying wire lug attachment pieces. Well made and painted with zinc chromate primer, then painted black. Good welds, and they came off a flying Hatz CB-1. Extra to my needs. Asking $200.00. Just think of the TIME and materials you would be saving. Can send pictures if interested.
I also have a set of Cessna style bolt on axles that fit 6 x6:00 Cleveland wheels. They are in very good condition and include the axle nuts. Asking $125.00 for both.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rupertjl

Re: Flying wire lugs

Post by rupertjl »

Larry,
I sent you a PM about the axles. you can contact me at jrupert@lycoming.com or 301-904-9105

-Jud
sonshitsu

Re: Flying wire lugs

Post by sonshitsu »

LarryC wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:12 pm Full set of flying wire lug attachment pieces. Well made and painted with zinc chromate primer, then painted black. Good welds, and they came off a flying Hatz CB-1. Extra to my needs. Asking $200.00. Just think of the TIME and materials you would be saving. Can send pictures if interested.
I also have a set of Cessna style bolt on axles that fit 6 x6:00 Cleveland wheels. They are in very good condition and include the axle nuts. Asking $125.00 for both.
Thank you.

Last bumped by Rick@k23 on Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:02 am.