Hatz Project Tour

A forum about all aspects of the construction and maintenance of the Billy Dawson inspired modified Hatz Classic biplane. Here is the place to ask your questions and get the answers from the real experts.
Bell1st

Re: Hatz Project Tour

Post by Bell1st »

Hi ssearle (Steve). I will be in southern Ontario for 3 weeks vacation, starting 20 Aug. I'd like to come up and have a look at your Hatz and talk about the build. I'm a 747 Captain in Hong Kong, so trying to plan my project for when I'm back full time! My email is dlarryarnold@hotmail.com. Looking forward to meeting you and seeing your Hatz.

Larry Arnold
mmarien

Post by mmarien »

dougm wrote:Sounds good Murray. St. Johns isn't all that far from me so it would be an easy trip for you.
Doug - I was in the area but got chased out by weather. I did meet my brother near New York and we flew the Hudson the one good day we had. Next time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Murray Marien - HC 0180
Saskatoon Canada
dougm

Post by dougm »

No Problem Murray. I probably wouldn't have been able to do it anyway. I'm at the tail end of a 3 month kitchen renovation and the project is shoved to the side.
Doug
Building Hatz Classic s/n 093 & Rotec R3600
Hatz Webmaster
mmarien

Post by mmarien »

Doug - Funny how domestication gets in the way. I'm working on my roof so I haven't seen my Hatz since June. Apparently despite all rains benefits, leaking into the living room is not a desirable feature. My suggestion was to move the plants but turns out that is not considered a long term solution.
Murray Marien - HC 0180
Saskatoon Canada