Flying Wire Order

A forum to discuss resources, suppliers, tips, and general information common to two or more of the biplanes.
HC85

Flying Wire Order

Post by HC85 »

Hello, The time has come to gather up people for the "February" Flying wire order. I got commitments for eight individuals during Oshkosh 2018. Anyone wishing to get in on a group flying wire order, please get with Steen Aero at 321-725-4160 and ask for Cheryl, she is working up a quote at this time. From what she has told me today, if people order in January, the prices will be substantially lower. SO, if you are REALLY building this plane, and you need flying and tail wires, now is the time!

Thanks,
Rick Shultz
HC85
937-728-1028
email rfs1260@yahoo.com
mmarien

Re: Flying Wire Order

Post by mmarien »

Thx Rick. I have the flying wires but discovered I don't have the tail wires. I'll order them with the group order.
Murray Marien - HC 0180
Saskatoon Canada
HC85

Post by HC85 »

Great! Please give Steen a ring, and just ask for Cheryl and let her know you are in the Hatz Gang order. : )
mmarien

Post by mmarien »

Done. Cheryl said that she would get the quotes back this week. There are double savings as they have January special pricing and the group order discount. :D
Murray Marien - HC 0180
Saskatoon Canada
rupertjl

Post by rupertjl »

i got my call into Cheryl as well...
rupertjl

Post by rupertjl »

Cheryl sent out quotes today, if you were expecting an email and didn't get one, give her a call.
HC85

Post by HC85 »

Hello, I just wanted to say thank you to all the folks who committed to, and followed through with the group flying wire order!

From what Steen said, this was a 'big' order, and we saved a LOT of money! Love to hear that! If you all would not have followed though, that would not have been possible. Congrats to all of us!!

Thanks again all!

Let get those wires installed on some Hatz planes!

Rick
rupertjl

Post by rupertjl »

Has anyone heard about possible ship dates? I can't remember when they said they'd actually start shipping orders out...not that I'm in a hurry, just wondering.
rupertjl

Post by rupertjl »

I called Cheryl, the other day and she said since the order was so big, it may be June or July until she's able to get the stock in. Just wanted to let everyone know.
HC85

Post by HC85 »

Thanks for the info! :)

Rick